A Photograph of me without me in it

A Photograph of me without me in it
A photograph of me without me in it

Sunday, December 19, 2010

P.S. 28 Do not mail list

I would like legislation for a Do Not Mail list akin to the Do Not Call legislation. I just entered the information on 94 catalogs--that I received in the mail--into a website designed to allow a person to request not to receive a catalog.

Isn't there a recession and don't these catalogs cost a lot to make and mail? Isn't there a lot of talk about needing to protect the environment? According to the website, catalogchoice.com, I saved four trees today. Really, those companies wasted four trees by sending me catalogs I didn't want and didn't ask for.

If men went through the mail as much as women do, we'd have a Do Not Mail list. Okay, women. This is a bi-partison issue we can take on. Let's do it. mary

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment: I'd love to hear your thoughts!