A Photograph of me without me in it

A Photograph of me without me in it
A photograph of me without me in it

Saturday, February 11, 2012

The Red Zone

Today, Ann and I are celebrating in the Brain Tumor Red Zone. Wednesday's MRI, my six-month check-up, showed a stable brain (no guffaws, please), meaning that I have no new tumor. Yea!

The most common time for this tumor to regrow is in the first three years after one is removed. This is year two, so the tumor is still within the ten yard line, but it hasn't scored yet, and it only has one down to go.

I'm hoping it doesn't even get a field goal.

Now, on from football season to basketball season...

1 comment:

  1. I am so so so happy for you! This is absolutely fantastic news! Hooray!

    ReplyDelete

Please comment: I'd love to hear your thoughts!